Who needs a trophy when you can have a shinny new iPad? If you have what it takes to run through a dangerous doodle world and survive longer than your competitors then a new iPad is exactly what you'll get.
In Doodle Run you run through multiple doodle themes, including Rain, Snow, Day, and Night. Grab a bazooka and mow down zombies and other dangerous obstacles. Jump into an oversized bullet and destroy everything in your path. Doodle Run is a pickup-and-play game that will have you coming back for more and more.
- Contest ends on April 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM UT.
- To win the new iPad you must have the highest score in Doodle Run when the contest ends.
- Results will be posted on this page with a screenshot of the final scores.
- Only the top user in the screenshot will be awarded the prize.
- The screenshot represents the final results from April 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM UT and cannot be disputed.
- To claim the prize, the winner must have a valid email address posted in his/her profile. See below for details and further requirements.
- The contest is open to everyone but the iPad will be an American WiFi 16GB model.
- eBattalion reserves the right to request proof of purchase for Doodle Run before awarding the prize.
Claiming the Prize:
To save a valid email address in your profile, follow the instruction in the leaderboards > player section of Doodle Run. Players should post their scores to Twitter after each game via the Twitter section in Doodle Run - the top user must have his/her highest score posted on Twitter to claim the prize.