Imagine a puzzle game where you simply flip your device and everything on the game-screen drops down from one end to the other. Imagine this concept being successfully employed by three distinctly fun game modes. Imagine giving your brain a workout with a truly logical design containing symmetry comparable to the Rubik's Cube. Imagine FLIP.
FLIP is available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Read on for details, images, and videos of the game in action.
- Logical, intuitive, and satisfying use of motion sensors and touch screen
- Three game-modes, including Standard, Puzzle, and Speed
- Local and global high scores for all three game modes
- Nearly 200 brain-busting puzzles in puzzle and speed modes, virtually unlimited play and replay value in standard mode
- Listen to your iPod music while playing, with or without FLIP music and sound effects on
- Super fast startup, virtually no load times
- Well designed dynamic 2D visuals
- Suspend a game in progress and return at anytime, exactly where you left off – no extra screens, no hassles
- True pick-up-and-play game
Game Mode Descriptions:
In standard mode FLIP the objective is to match like-colored gems vertically, horizontally or a combination of the two. The minimum number of gems you must match is displayed on the game-screen and increases as the game progresses.
In puzzle mode FLIP you play through a series of puzzles, called think-puzzles, which have you matching gems to pulsating-shadows of like-color. A gem must land on top of a like-colored pulsating-shadow for a valid match. As you progress through the game the puzzles become more complex.
In speed mode FLIP you play through a series of fast-paced puzzles, called speed-puzzles, which have you matching gems of like-color vertically, horizontally or a combination of the two. The minimum number of gems you must match is displayed on the game-screen and varies from puzzle to puzzle. As you progress through the game the puzzles become increasingly difficult.